Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vote 2008






Okay - so maybe you are a little bitter about the way the election turned out. Maybe you wanted Obama to win - I don't know...frankly I don't care. I have more pressing issues.....My hair. If you know me, I am a real "hair freak". I have had long hair, short hair, brown hair, red hair, blond hair, lesbian hair, hippy hair, curly hair, straight hair, blond hair with red (this one was BAD), and I am in need for a change. I guess that I wanted to grow my hair out to look younger. I do feel like that has backfired and now I look like I have a mushroom stuck on my head, along with a 45 minute ritual of washing, blow drying and flat ironing my hair. You guessed it peeps - I DON'T WASH MY HAIR EVERY DAY....sometimes I don't even do it every other day. Save your gasps for someone who cares!!! I love a good dirty hair day...the hair is straighter! Anyway - so today you get a say. I want to cut it...at least I think I do, but I feel that I have too many hormones running throughout my body to decide. I asked my husband, his response, "I won't divorce you if you cut it". I am not sure what that means except permission to do what I want. So you vote. I am leaving it blond...for now. But do I leave it long and keep growing it or do I cut it? I am going to attach a pole. But here are the pictures....you decide. By the way, I will do as the votes say....so there will be a follow up blog with pictures to confirm I followed your vote....

10 comments:

Molly said...

Well, I have to comment before I vote. First, you should have told everyone how cheap you are and that short hair does cost more money! Second, I LOVE you with brown hair and wish I could do it! I know you say gray shows more with brown hair, but if you have long brown hair it might not be that bad???

When I come to Tulsa will you color my hair??? I seriously need HELP, it's so so sad what's happened to my hair! It's seriously been neglected!

Terra said...

I want to cut my hair too, but my hair dresser said no cutting for at least 6 months post baby. She must of had an "experience" with a mom who made a hormonal decision previously. Who knows?? I like your hair short, that was my vote, but I love it the length it is now.

kim said...

I am a short hair girl...did you notice I had Ella's hair cut off this week?!! I am amazed at how different you look from the first pic to the second. Both cute, but seriously, could have been two different people!

I have the best hair girl. Cheap...and Fast. No chit chat, but that's okay because I am usually in a hurry to get the kids. For $65 you get cut, color, and eyebrows! For $25 you get cut and brows. I tell no lies. :)

Mamma Cakes said...

Umm, hair dilema. I seriously thought your hair looked great last week. I am jealous that you don't have to wash your hair everyday!! Mine is gross if I don't. I would do whatever is easiest for you to take care of. With 2 little ones you are a busy mamma!

Anonymous said...

Well, I vote BLONDE... and I really like it like you wear it now... If you want it shorter I think it looks really great shorter, too! (true the gray hair is most obvious with darker hair-I should know, having tried both!) You are too funny, Beck... Love you...

Jennifer Patterson said...

You are too funny...LIC haircut! What a good laugh. I vote for short and blonde is my favorite too.

Fether said...

Dirty lil secrets! Ha....sometimes my hair looks better day 2..just scrunch & go! You have always had great hair..45min thoug..OUCH! I loved it long (short & sassy too!)
long gives you a few more styling options so you can re-invent your mommy look! Pony-tail, braid, up down....Brown looked so good on you..but you are just as stunning w/ blonde too! Tough decision...glad it's you and not me! Looking forward to seeing what the vote is!

Dee said...

My vote is the length it is now (is that considered in between?). I forgot how long it used to be until I saw that picture! I agree with your sis, your gonna be happiest with a do' that isn't going to require you making more trips to the salon. But regardless of what the voters pic you'll be one hot momma!

Lisa said...

Well you have some decisions to make about the hair, unless you just go with the vote! I love your hair short, and sassy..... You are lucky to have such great hair, a real asset for you. I was reading on Molly's block about your wreck 3 years ago today. Where was I under a rock? I do not think I knew about this. Talk to you soon...

Karissa said...

Whatever you do, please start washing your hair more often. Last time in churh I could have cooked an egg on your head....

Just kidding! It is almost 4 in the morning and I am at work going on 24 hours without sleep. I get a little "spicy" in the middle of the night.

My friend Laurie that is sitting here with me is a self confessed "hair girl" and she votes to keep it as is... She thinks your hair looks great in the newest family pic oon the top of your blog!

Luv ya,
Dorita