Friday, December 5, 2008

A promise is a promise....

Okay - so I promised a couple of weeks ago I would try to put fun things to do in Tulsa that are free, I didn't do it last Friday, but here goes for this weekend:

1. Bethleham Walk - Date : December 4 - 7, 2008. Location : Christview Christian Church - 2525 S. GarnettWeb : http://www.christveiwchristian.com December 4th & 5th - 6:30 to 8:30 P.M. December 6th & 7th - 5:30 to 8:30 P.M. Please call the Reservation Hotline at 918-407-9195 . This is the live nativity scene, with real animals and real people. We used to go to this when we were little, and I loved it!

2. Festival of Lights Christmas Parade, December 5th, 7 pm, downtown Sand Springs.

3. Skiatook Christmas Parade and Santa Shop - December 6th, I can't find out when this one starts but looks fun!

4. Winterfest Christmas Parade - December 6th, 6 pm, Downtown Sapulpa (Taft Street - Dewey Avenue).

5. Civitans Annual Christmas Parade - December 6th, 10 am. Main Street Broken Arrow - if you want to go to this, I think David might be taking Ragon. You can e-mail me and possibly sit in David's Law Office (right on Main) and watch the parade while sipping hot cocoa and staying warm!

That should keep you busy this weekend. Remember the best website for events in Tulsa. http://www.visittulsa.com/events.asp?id=11

Another thing I promised to do, and that was pray. Just wanted you to know that those of you who have asked me to pray, I have continually prayed for you since I promised. That is not to say that I have NEVER fallen asleep while talking to God, but I get the prayers in at least four times a night! Please keep me up to date on your requests!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Skiatook Parade is Sat. Dec. 6th. Starts at 1Oam. Yours truly and her husband are the Claus' We will be riding on top of a fire truck.