Friday, December 19, 2008

Frady Cat....

I am such a frady cat. I really don't know why. I am going to have my tubes "tied" on Monday. I am not concerned this is the wrong decision. We have two beautiful children. I do not KNOW that we are done having children, but what I DO know is that I am done birthing them. I am always open to adoption. So I am having the ESSURE process done. I am doing it Monday around 11:30 a.m. I just don't like taking the drugs, and then all the pumping and dumping I have to do, I don't know, it just kind of freaks me out. But I can do this. For some reason, all the drugs just freak me out. And I want to make sure they are out of my system before I nurse Greyson again. I don't want my little man on Valium.....Pray for me starting Sunday night, that is when I start drugging myself for the procedure, and pumping and dumping. If you are interested I will post more later on what it is. Just know I won't be knocked out and it is outpatient. It takes a whole 13 minutes for my doctor preform, and to top it off....it costs $25. Hope you all have a good weekend.

8 comments:

Karissa said...

Crazy girl... I did not know you had actually scheduled the procedure. If you need anything at all, please let me know. I will see you at church on Sunday!

FYI: I know what "pumping" & "dumping" is!!!! ha-ha!

Molly said...

I didn't know you had scheduled this either! I so wish this had been an option for me when I had my tubes tied...how cool!

Now listen here, someone just sliced through your body to remove your baby and you are worried about this???? You are crazy, don't psych yourself out. Enjoy the valium! Enjoy sterility...it's wonderful! Hee, hee!

Julie Reid said...

Hey I need more info on this. Ofcourse it's not for me but Jana is thinking about getting her tubes tied. She has had some close calls recently and realizes that they aren't ready to add to their family of 6 just yet. I'll keep you in my prayers. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amazing... This daughter of mine who "would never have children" is having her tubes tied!!! God is so good and He's gotcha!!... We'll talk this am!

Dee said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I remember worrying about whatever I was eating/drinking/taking when I nursed Cate. If your worried about your supply just tell Dr. Thompson he might be able to calm your fears. Love you!
Dee

Terra said...

Praying for you! I'm with Molly, it can't be any worse than your c-section and look how beautifully you made it through that. Although I sympathize with the pumping and dumping. I joke that breast milk is like gold so any you have to dump is so very sad!! Let me know how this procedure works. It just might be an option for me. I think my husband would vote that way anyhow!

kim said...

Thinking about you tonight and tomorrow. Let me know if you need any help with the littles while you are doped up!

Fether said...

I need the dets on this one! We have been "discussing" our options too! Praying all goes well! I am with Terra..sad that you have to pump& dump...breast milk is a precious commodity!