Monday, December 22, 2008

Just Checking In...

Started the drug regimen last night. Just wanted you to know....I like Valium. I sure wish I didn't, but it makes me happy. Procedure at 12:30, should take about 13 minutes. Will update you on what happens. So far, Greyson doesn't mind the bottle. Got that fancy shmancy breast feeding bottle that acts like a breast and has a let down. You all probably don't care about any of this, but this morning...well I feel SPECIAL...gotta go take some more Valium :)

3 comments:

Terra said...

Praying all goes well today. Sounds like you are doing "dandy"! Can't wait for your update. Send me the name of the bottle. Sister is on a bottle strike and I am willing to try anything. She was taking one wonderfully and now won't budge. I've tried 2 different "boob" bottles and she didn't take either one or any of the other 3 brands I tried. HELP!!!!

kim said...

Enjoy that coctail of meds sista! Hoping all goes well and you feel no pain! Talk to you soon!

Dee said...

You crack me up! Sounds like you doing good. Love you and keep us posted.