Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just like Dora says, "I DID IT, I DID IT!!!"


I told you if you voted then I would do as the vote. So check out the pic! I cut it off girls, and I am one happy momma. It is a brush and go doo. I love it. I love my hairdresser Molly, she is at Marily Ihloff on Memorial. We call this cut, "the molly". If you want to go, tell her I sent you. She is fab!


On another note, Greyson had his two month check up today. Sweet boy, he is 11 lbs. 15 oz. Chunk a Monk! He is in the 76% in heighth. And he is 65% in weight. But he is healthy and that is what matters. Gotta get going. Having the in laws over for Christmas eve, and going to see my fam tomorrow....and somewhere in between Sanka Claws is coming to town....yes, we call him "sanka claws".......


Merry Christmas.

The Francy's

6 comments:

kim said...

I am disappointed...no bear skin rug pic! Love love love the hair cut! Looks fabulous on you! Have a merry Christmas!! See you and the gang on Friday!

Karissa said...

Looks great... And I too recommend Molly. She gave me one of the best haircuts I have ever had!!!!

Terra said...

I want "The Molly". Can she cover grey hairs too? Mine are horrible! Hope Regon had a good Christmas. They are so fun at this age!! I'm sure Grey did what Kynlee did and slept through it all. :)

Mamma Cakes said...

I love your hair cut! It is super cute! Did you have a good Christmas?

Unknown said...

LOVE the cut, becki...we would love to see you if you are in OKC anytime soon...

Fether said...

very cute cut! Happy Holidays!