Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.
It took me almost three years to have my first child, Ragon. And she is TWO today. Wow - time flies. So today on her 2nd Birthday I want to tell you my fifteen most favorite things about Ragon....
15. Her sweet smile really does light up a room.
14. She loves for me to hold her and when she wants David or I to hold her she walks up and says, "hold you"?
13. She loves her family, and when she sees them it is as if she hasn't seen them in years. She will squeal and run up to them yelling their name. Even if it was yesterday that she saw them!
12. She loves to dance. She will come up to me and say "Jack Offbach" (that is Jaques Offenbach) on starfall, we play the "Can Can" song, and she, David and I dance away!
11. She loves to sing. We sing "this little light of mine" and when it comes to the "hide it under a bushel" she so cutely shouts "NO"....
10. She loves her brother. She is the security guard for Greyson. She doesn't like people she doesn't know touching her brother.
9. She loves starfall. She is a smart little girl, she sings ABC, counts to 15 and can tell you the sound of every letter in the alphabet.
8. She is obedient. Although my child is such the spitfire! She obeys well. She - to this day- will put herself in time out. If I tell sister to go, she will go. She follows instructions well. Now we just have to work on sharing and hitting!
7. Everywhere she goes, she is in a hurry (she got this from me). She literally runs from point A to point B.
6. She is a talker. She talks pretty well for a two year old. (Albeit, not like a Shockley) But she can say a lot. The other day, she pointed to the sky and said, "I see the moon". I laughed because it was broad daylight...but low and behold....the moon!
5. She loves to play "mommy". She has four dolls now and proceeds to carry them ALL around the house. She burps them, feeds them and rocks them. She will be such a good mommy one day!
4. She loves her daddy! If he is here, he is definitely her choice of person to hang with.
3. When we tuck her in at night, she looks at David and I and pats the pillow and says "sit down"....and she won't pray her prayers unless we are all there!
2. One day I was singing in the car, and I looked in my rear view mirror. I was singing a praise song. I look back and Ragon was sitting there with her fingers in her mouth and the other hand was in the air......praising the Lord right along with me.
1. The one thing that I love most about my daughter, is that when I see her every morning, I am reminded, that God can preform miracles.....
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Anyway - today David picked up the kiddos. Grey had peed all over the outfit I sent him in, so she had to change his clothes. Apparently I put an outfit in his bag that was WAY too small. I really don't think that I have accepted how quickly my little man has grown up. He almost weighs fifteen pounds, and is in the 80% in height. This outfit is 6-9 months, and he is just over three months. Here is a picture of Greyson in the outfit and his sisters socks.....she put the socks on so his legs wouldn't get cold! I laughed so hard, as you can tell - he didn't find it as funny.
My rockin friend Kim gave me a TON of clothes for Grey. I am having so much fun going through them. David turned around the other day and low and behold, here is Ragon....she had gotten into the bag....have we mentioned she loves George?