This is the 100th post I have posted. That is scary. I don't feel like I have said much in the 100 Posts - but I do feel like this blogging thing has changed my life. I have made new friends, grown closer to women at my church, and all around felt like I had a new outlet. I haven't blogged much lately - apparently too much going on. Here is what we have been up to.
1. Building our house! Yeah - it is scheduled to close August 17th, but we have enjoyed staying at my Mom and Dads.
2. Dad had open heart surgery a few weeks ago. He is doing FABULOUS! Still moving slower than usual and not in to full frontal hugs quite yet, but he is doing terrific!
3. Side Practice! I have a little "side bidness" of pro bono adoption work. I typically do work for the Shockley family. By the time I am done with this, I think Blake will owe us at least a hip replacement! HA! The other day I did some very special work...but you will have to go HERE to read about it.....
4. Work. Oh yeah - I work....right now I am assigned at the Child Abuse Network, prosecuting those who abuse and neglect their children. If you haven't heard of it, take a peek.
5. Project - I have been working on a cause. The Promote Oklahoma Adoption cause, wherein we are trying to change Oklahoma Adoption Code. If you are interested about that, click HERE.
6. Chair Person - I (as usual) can't keep my nose out of "politics" as well. I am currently starting a campaign for Judge Carlos Chappelle. (he is the fourth guy down - duh - I am sure you can read the names!) He is gearing up for a district court position. He is an excellent judge. If you happen to know any of THESE people, please comment and let me know!
7. TU Board of Alumni - This is a new one. I have no idea what I am doing. I was voted in last week.....yeah - more stuff to do!
8. LUKIE LUKE! My sister had a c-section and gave us our precious Luke. Making it a round 10 grandchildren in my family. Did you click on it? Isn't he cute!
9. Being a Momma! This is my top priority - being a momma to my kiddos. So much more fun with the warm weather. Greyson is almost 20 pounds and will be six months next week....and Ragon is talking up a storm...and DOES NOT STOP MOVING!
10. Praising my god....who still preforms miracles....
Our life is crazy busy...but good. Yeah for pictures, okay I stole them from my sister...but aren't my kiddos cute?