Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yeah......Kind of....


Ragon has been in love with Elmo lately. Especially Elmo's Potty Time. We watch it all the time...she also has a potty. (See Picture) The potty shows up all over my house. I am not sure why, but she likes to carry it around, store toys in it, cleans it...but she doesn't seem to want to go potty in it.....UNTIL tonight. Tonight, I was in the bathroom getting ready and I simply said "Ragon, can you pee pee in your potty?"...she hopped right on, sat down, put her little knees together and concentrated real hard. And then it happened.....PEEPEE!!!!! Only one minor problem and I am not quite sure how this happened....the peepee went forward and not down. So the peepee didn't quite go in the potty, more like on the floor in a puddle in front of her. I was trying to hard not to laugh and attempted to cheer (I should have cheered right? I mean she didn't mean for it to come out that way!). Anyway - she was very excited, and we gave her a little toy (neat idea: keep all the toys from drive through happy meals etc. in a box, use them as rewards for potty training - I never stop being cheap people!)


____________________________________________________________________


Next, I have a bone to pick with some of you. Yes - I am on maternity leave, I have no life, my blog is my outreach to you who still have lives....I run into people and they comment how funny they thought something was or how sweet something was...but you know what? NO COMMENT. I am sick of it! So you are busted....I put a counter on my blog...just so I know you were there! So Clint Patterson - leave a comment! Christy Bergman - I know you are reading this! Kim Wilson - what you didn't think I would say your name did you? What about you Dad - you keep cheating and sending me e-mails. Last but not least - DAVID (my hubby) and faithful blog reader has NOT ONCE left a comment....Well - I won't tolerate it...leave a comment. You don't have to have a blog account, just leave an anonymous comment and sign your name. So there you have it. Do I have to give away a prize to get you people to say something?

10 comments:

Terra said...

First of all, your family picture is beautiful and you look amazing! Second, once again, you post cracked me up. Just start posting every day so I can laugh! Yea for Ragon!!

kim said...

I am a good commenter...right? :)

And shut up! I will be sooo mad if Ragon is potty trained before my soon to be 2 1/2 year old....arg!!

I might be seen at Chick-fil-a around 11 tomorrow...

Laura said...

Okay stop yelling about not posting!

I usually just click on the blogs that have been updated, read them really quick and off I go! I don't always have time....and people do it to me too, so I'm okay with it!

Anyway.....this comment is for Ragon..or at least on her behalf....this is the INTERNET! Don't put naked hiney pictures of your daughter on it! There are weirdos out there...and this blog is public! So, how bout them apples? :) (And yes, I know that I put a pic of my boys on the toilet, but you can't see any parts!)

Love you! Don't obsess about Ragon going potty...she's not even 2 yet! And yes, I think you should praise her (or scream) for going potty. We have a little song that we sing...and I can teach it to you...

"Sutton went pee pee in the potty!"
(You sing it over and over again...but I can do it in a live version for you too!)

Molly said...

Love it! So jealous that she's so interested in the potty. I guess I was lucky with Owen and will just have to wait and see when Cooper is ready!

You crack me up about the counter!

Lucila said...

*whew*
I was glad to see that my name wasn't dropped on the no-comment list! Sometimes I leave comments, sometimes I don't have time to do it, but I LOVE checking your blog. By the way, you and I have really good taste! I just uploaded that same background to my blog a couple of weeks ago. So pretty! As far as Ragon, practice makes it perfect. She'll get there! So exciting! I love the new pictures!

kim said...

Lunch was great...well actually your company was great! Your babies are even cuter and sweeter in person.

You are a mean mean mommy trying to traumatize Ragon with the scary chick-fil-a cow!!!

Jennifer Patterson said...

So proud of your potty girl! Try the m&m's..my little chocoholic is loving them and is so close to wearing big girl panties!

Your family pictures are great!! Can't wait to see more..

Mamma Cakes said...

I love your new family pics! They are precious. I have meant to comment on your post about infertility. We went through 2 cycles of IVF. Our stories have a lot of similarities. Isn't God awesome how HE works it all out!

Unknown said...

I L-O-V-E P-O-T-T-Y...love to Potty, right on, right on...

that's our cheer...too bad I haven't used it yet...

it is a Kanakuk KICKS cheer...you may recognize...hope you are coming to the free OKC zoo soon!

justme said...

This cracked me up. My hubby never comments either. ;)