Saturday, November 29, 2008

One Month Old....


On Thanksgiving, how fitting, my little man was one month old. Funny, really he should have been one week old. At his appointment this week he weighed 9 lbs. 11 oz. I told you my breastmilk was good stuff this time! Anywho, my awesome nurse from Saint Francis took family pictures last week too. As you can see they are posted all over my site (someone tell me how to fix the picture so it is in the middle). Her blog is on the left and her website is also under my "favorites". She is an amazing nurse, and photographer. Check her stuff out! So here is a picture of Grey Man....he is so very sweet. He is an all around good baby. You can take him anywhere...but you can't nurse him anywhere, he sounds like a little pig stuck under a blanket...it is really quite funny. We also got our Christmas stuff up today....so exciting..will post those pictures later. Wanted this to mostly be about Greyson and how thankful we are for his arrival into our family.


Greyson - you are all I ever hoped you would be. Your the sweetest little boy. You are so calm and relaxed. You are so sweet when sissy wants to hold you...even though it is by your head....you just sit there and enjoy the love. You are so flexible. You just hang out with the family, and rarely make a peep. You have the most beautiful blue eyes. You are a good eater and just look around when you decide to take five minutes and wake up. You are rather gassy, but I figure it comes with the "boy" territory. Son - always know your Mommy loves you.

1 comment:

Molly said...

cute pic, how time flies! I can't believe he's already one month!