Monday, November 10, 2008

Two Weeks Old....
















I can't believe that Greyson is two weeks old today. Ironically, today is the day that he was "supposed" to be born. But he had other plans. Anyway - here are some hospital pics that I couldn't ever get to show online. Also there is a pic of our current status of regression. Ragon is sitting in his carseat in front of the tv with her bunny and Greyson's bunny. It was pretty funny, I was doing my hair and she got real quite. It you have a toddler, you are concerned the most when they aren't making noise. I came around the corner and this is what I saw.....Also - I found a way to help Grey sleep. I take off my tank top at the end of the day and put it on his sleep positioner.....he thinks I am holding him all the time....and he sleeps like a dream! Enjoy the pics....some new, some old! Also included is a picture of Ragon that I think is gorgeous....it is of the day we came to the hospital...we literally brought her in pj's and threw a bow in her hair. Here is a pic of her in a stroller, my mother-in-law's sweatshirt and no bow....and she still looks pretty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me have this wonderful time with your precious babies! I've so enjoyed loving on each of you... The pics are great and I can't wait to get them! Love you all!! Noonie

kim said...

Oh I love me some pictures! The pic of Ragon cheek to cheek with Greyson is priceless! I see a big orthodontic bill in your future too, with that two-fingered sucker!! Keep the pictures coming!

Where are you finding cute boy clothes? I have been keeping my eyes out for some cutie pie clothes and haven't found much yet!

Unknown said...

as i was in target today, major decided he wanted to get into avery's carseat...luckily since she can sit up by herself, they swapped places for the remainder of shopping...it is such a fun adventure...i hope you are loving every minute of it!

Lucila said...

I love the pictures! Ragon looks so big, specially when she is sitting in Greyson's carseat. The tanktop trick was pretty cool. Why do I keep seeing Greyson bundled up in pink blankies? Do you need little boy blankies?

Terra said...

I LOVE the pic of Ragon and Greyson!! That one is a framer!! Also love the tank top trick. Might have to try that one myself!! Hope you are doing well!!