Friday, June 5, 2009

So Purdy....















In case you are wondering. YES - we still live with my parents. So fun - I am sure not so much fun for them, but fun for us. We are really getting into a routine here. Our house is really coming along though. Here is a little sneak peak of the new digs. We are very excited. Hope you all have a good weekend. Can't wait until our new home is done! By the way - if you want to build a house, our BUILDER is awesome!

For those of you who have clicked on the "builder" button, and wondered why my Dad's sight didn't come up. Click HERE take a few minutes to browse through the pricing. Remind yourself that I am a stay at home mom and then hit yourself on the side of the head. We will be building a home with my AWESOME dad builder one day, when our kiddos are a little older and we can afford it. But if you CAN afford it - go Murphy!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Can't wait to see the new place.

Still loving that picture on your blog of you and the kids. It makes me smile big to pull up your blog!

{{{HUGS}}}