Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shoes....


Ok - so I am in a shoe predicament. I shouldn't procrastinate - but at times this Type A momma does. So I am a bridesmade in a wedding on July 11th. I was to get some gold strappy sandals for the wedding. But I CANNOT find ones that I like. Strike that - I did find some I like, but they cost about $130. Not the type of cash I am willing to throw down. So my question - two fold - do you have a pair of cute gold strappy sandals? Or do you know where I can get some? I like a little heel and wear 8.5 - HERE is a link the the one's I like. Just so you know how unsuccessful my trip to purchase shoes was today, attached is a pic of the shoes I DID buy. Trust me - the pic does not do them justice.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ragon should have modeled the shoes!! Love, Noonie

Molly said...

Love the linked shoes from J Crew. Stinks to not be able to just snag those. Thanks for looking. I looked at Target yesterday. No luck. Everything gold has chunky straps or is flat. UGH! I will keep looking, but I have longer than you.

Brooke said...

Why is it that we always find the shoes that are way out of the price range and can't find anything else?
It was so good to meet you this past weekend and to see your sweet family today. I am so glad that Ragon liked the baby doll and was able to play with her for a little while until the " THAT'S MINE" child spotted it. Your family is so cute!

Kelly said...

You can definitely borrow my size 8strappy gold sandals and see if they fit. They are very close to the J Crew ones and have only been worn a handful of times.

Have Terra give you my email or cell number or I can give the shoes to Terra or Kim...whatever works for you.

Tracy Walsh said...

I too have a pair...they are from Nordstroms- a lighter gold- not in your face gold-leather with a strap that ties around the ankle- with a heel(not crazy high though).....i wore them once for a wedding and that was it!! I am in Arizona and could sent them to you- If you are intrested just have kim text me and i will get them in the mail!!
It is the worst when you cant find that sepcific shoe... and would be glad to help.
Tracy Walsh

Tracy Walsh said...

one more detail- they are 8.5

Brklacich Family said...

Ok, so this might sound dorky, but have you tried David's Bridal or Payless? You only need them for one day and who cares if they are comfortable for one day. Another option is ebay.

patti said...

Oh what fun shoe shopping for something specific. I hate that. I'm with you I find fun shoes when i need something else. Good luck but I love the ones you bought. :)

and oh, a daddy daughter date...so sweet!!

do you ever have kamp flashbacks in this summer heat? I do...don't know how I made it back then. I'm starting to crave bomb pops...wasn't that what those things we always had on the 4th were called?

hugs!