Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wet your pants, funny.....





















Need a good laugh? This is Ragon - she is doing her version of the "boost mobile" commercial. It this hysterical or what? I couldn't stop laughing. First - because she actually STILL fit in the baby bjorn! Seriously - I wanted so badly to walk up and down main street with her like that. The only reason I didn't. Check me out in the picture. I looked like I just woke up and rolled out of the sack. No make-up and I was wearing as David calls - my "mom uniform". Just thought you needed a laugh today. 

6 comments:

Jennifer Patterson said...

Just what is your mom uniform? She is too cute...I haven't seen the commercial but I am sure she loved being the baby again! Let us know when you want to get together- I will make another trip to OKC.

Promoting OK adoption said...

What's funnier is that you are out in public...that picture wasn't taken at mom and dad's. And it looks as if Ragon has ridden in the Bjorn lately...she doesn't seem at all fazed that you stuffed her in there.

Too funny! You are a fun momma!

jenn said...

Oh, I'm scared to show Emi that picture. She'd be in it in an instant! We had one of those side carriers for Gavyn and he was in until he was 1 1/2, which wasn't really an issue. It's that he is so tall that one lady actually came up and gave me a bad time about it! (I didn't tell her to buzz off and then add in that I was also still nursing him.) Any way, hysterical picture and glad to see that you are both feeling better!

dawn said...

hilarious!! you r one cool momma!! and you look great in your "mom uniform"

patti said...

That is so funny! I can't imagine putting g in it right now. I think I'd break my back and my bump.

glad the surgery is over and behind you. I get the denial...I've been like that lately about stuff. My hormones are a mess. hence why i can't keep up with blogging.

big hugs!

Growing up, One step at a time said...

Hey love it!! Where did you get your background??? Love you,
Ann Marie