Thursday, June 11, 2009

Surgery....

Big day is tomorrow 11:00 a.m. is check in, surgery is 12:00 pm. Very excited....ok - no I am not. I guess I can say I am very excited to get it done with. How about that for truthful. So please pray for me. Funny - I told David tonight I was getting nervous. He simply replied, "I am not, I have prayed about it and I have a peace." My response, "Well I haven't and I don't". There is the truth - peeps. I have NOT prayed about it. I don't know why, I just haven't. I don't know what is wrong with me lately - a little bit of denial probably. I didn't call the doctor to schedule. They called me. I didn't call to do my pre-op, they called me and I had to schedule. But I just did my pre-op today. For a surgery that is tomorrow. So - like I said - I don't know what is wrong with me. A little denial - maybe. A little pissed that I am going through this? Probably. I just need a better attitude. Oh well - granted no one WANTS to have this. I guess I should be grateful that they found it before it was cancerous. Strike that - I SHOULD be thankful they found it before it was cancerous. Anyway - I am done rambling - will update you after surgery. Should be home shortly after procedure is done.

5 comments:

Mamma Cakes said...

Praying for you!

Unknown said...

we are praying for you, becki...and hopefully you will have some meals coming your way...i would bring you one if i was in t-town :)

Al's World said...

Love you! I am praying for you and completely understand what you are saying...

Julie Reid said...

Praying for you!! But you will be just fine!! Enjoy alittle down time and you'll be as good as new.

Love ya
Julie

dawn said...

gosh, i am so sorry that i missed your blog post! i am hoping and praying that all went well!! hope you are feeling well and recovering!!!