Thursday, June 25, 2009

Best Daddy Ever....

I have to say that my husband is the "best daddy ever". The other day, we went on a date and when we were leaving, Ragon really wanted to "go on a date daddy". So he promised her that he would take her on a date. Today - David and Ragon when on their first official "daddy/daughter date". He had high hopes of taking her to Olive Garden (although I am not sure why) - but she promptly said "I go dat way" pointing to Sonic. He let her pick the meal - corndog, cheddar bites, chicken strips and tater tots....oh yeah - and a blue slush. YUM! Anyway - they ate lunch and Ragon got to sit in the front seat. Then they went to "Chocolate NuVeau" on Main Street across from David's Office. There she picked out chocolate covered caramel and a chocolate covered marshmellow with sprinkles. Don't worry - she hardly ate any of the food - but she had so much fun with her Daddy. And I know her Daddy loved spending time with her. I think this is the start of a tradition for Ragon and Daddy. Here are their pics of the date!


3 comments:

Molly said...

oh my heart. what a precious daddy David is. I had no questions if he would be, but what a pumpkin. How blessed Ragon is to have him as her first love. And, that picture of Ragon with those piggy tails.

Love this post, thanks for the warm fuzzies!

Dee said...

That is such a good idea! I love how grown up she looks while she is eating her corn dog and chocolate. I miss your little one's!

Laura said...

He is such a good daddy...and Molly is right...not that we ever doubted that he was! All of that greasy food makes me want to barf, but I love that he let her get it! Cute pics!