Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pooped....





My sweet husband captured this picture of me the evening I had my "procedure". Nice of him, huh? (wanted you all to have a good laugh - even at my expense) All went well - I guess. I don't really know how you know. By the way - can you tell I like anesthesia?


But on Saturday early afternoon, Ragon got really tired...this is not good. She spiked a fever around 12, and it really has only been down while she is on Motrin. It makes me so sad, because my little busy beaver, who typically drives me crazy as she runs around, jumping off things, is just laying around. AHHHH....it really breaks my heart as her little droopy eyes look at me to help her! Seriously - it hurts me to see her like this because she literally never sits down, and right now, I can't get her to stand up!!! Anywho - say a prayer for Ragon tonight, for her little fever to go down, so my baby doll with all the energy plays with me tomorrow!

4 comments:

Al's World said...

I have been thinking of you...love the pic!!! Thanks for sharing! Also, I was so sorry to hear yesterday that little Ragon didn't feel good, I will pray that she feels better, there is nothing worse when they look at you that way!

Molly said...

I am so impressed that you shared that picture! It was hilarious to see you all sprawled out like that and totally zonked! David and I did enjoy our movie night together though! HA! Keep us updated on little miss. Good thing tomorrow's Monday and maybe you can take her into the ped if she's still gotta temp!

Unknown said...

First, sorry that I missed even calling to check on you- I have been wrapped in my own world and forgot to check on you- I am SO SORRY! Second, I laughed by butt off at that picture. So funny! Third, kiss sweet Ragon for me- I am sure her BFF Kyndal wants her to get better so they can play.

Unknown said...

glad you are resting :)

we will be praying for Ragon...I know it isn't fun seeing your little one sick...