Sunday, May 31, 2009

I chouch bir poo......



That is code for Ragon. It means "I touched bird poop". Nice - that is what my two year old was yelling at us during dinner tonight. She is getting so big and is such a sweet, albeit energetic, little girl. This weekend David played in a soccer tournament. Ragon and I went to see him and then we went on a date, just mommy, Ragon and Daddy. We took her to the new store on Mingo called Kupcakz. She absolutely loved it and ordered a "pretty in pink" "Coocake" as she calls it. David and I shared a carrot cake cupcake - YUMMY! Fun little afternoon treat. All weekend when David would go to a game and we didn't go, she would just ask me "I go see 'em?". It was too cute. She is really talking up a storm right now.







As for Greyson - well brother is getting big. I wish I could report a lot of developmental milestones. I mean he sits up well, transitions things from one hand to the other, and will roll back to side. But the dude HATES to be on his tummy and he will not roll over to it. He has done it on accident. But apparently figured out how to put a stop to it and hasn't gone there since! Greyson is the easiest little boy. He just hangs out. However, the boy is a squealer. To give you an idea, the other morning we were sitting out on the patio and David commented. "A neighbor is going to call the police because they think we are killing a cat." Yes, my friends, that is what it sounds like. He is eating big boy food, as the picture shows. No negative comments please - I don't care if in your family a rib is inappropriate for a seven month old, in my family - this is acceptable behavior...I mean - I do have a hold of the rib!


8 comments:

Terra said...

I am cracking up and can't stop at the rib and I freaked out over a marshmallow! Love it!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I'm so sorry... the "I chouch bir poo" is totally my fault. Ever since Friday when I told her it was 'bird poop'. Please don't hate me forever! ;)

Molly said...

First, love the new picture on the blog. LOVE IT!

Second, this is the kind of posts that I LOVE! I need to see those babies! I love the Ragon talk. I can hear her saying those things now. So glad you got a date with just her! What a treat!

And, Grey eating the rib so reminds me of COoper doing that same thing.

Keep the updates coming...it keeps me going!

Julie Reid said...

Love the pictures!!! Don't feel bad about Greyson eating a rib, Sheldon was eating steak and potatoes at 6 months old. Once he got his first taste of the good stuff he never went back!

I still say Greyson looks like Paco! Just want to kiss them cheeks!! Love ya cuz!

patti said...

Oh, ribs are good for growing boys! Plus, I hear with the second everything is a go? Well you little greyson is adorable and as for that precious little girl...she will break hearts as well as crack people up like her momma!!

love the jean story, i can't wait to fit back into cute jeans one day...and you and the old lady will be in my prayers. :) hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found you on Kim Bevins Blog.

I just wanted to say the kids are adorable. I just love their names! 2 of my very favorite if I ever get the chance to have children myself!

Hey I am all about chompin on the meat. At age he might be teething and that rib might very well help. Lol! My husbands family are cattle ranchers so meat is a staple in our home for sure! Haha!

Thanks for sharing your family on your site. I look forward to reading more entries.

The Dorns said...

Meat is totally cool at 7 months. Especially since he can only bite off tiny pieces himself. Looks so yummy.