Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Peeps....

A lot of times, people ask me who I use for "this" and who I use for "that", so I am just going to give you a list of where I get things and who I use for services.....Here goes....


Hair
Obstetrician/Gynecologist
Pediatrician
Dentist
Thrift Stores - Baby Emporium and Barely New (both in Broken Arrow)
Lawyer
Builder (that is building my house)
Builder
Realtor
Stationary/Gifts
Fertility Doctor
Interior Decorator
My Church
Blog Design (to clarify - she has not done my personal blog - but she did do my adoption blog and it rocked....I am DYING for her to do my personal blog!)

Let me know if I missed any....I will add anyone on! (but you truly have to be one of the peeps I actually use!) Would love to see other's do this! Hope all my links work! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Terra said...

Fun idea!

Sarah said...

What about your babysitter?! lol
I'm just giving you a hard time! :p

Mamma Cakes said...

Super idea!! I may need to check out your lawyer! Are you sure they are good?? How is your house coming along! Would love to see pics!

PaperDoll Designs said...

I'm so proud to be one of your peeps!

kim said...

I hear that your dentist ROCKS!!! Oh, and he is super cute too!!! :)