Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When the Cat is away....

The mice will play. What is with men? Why is it that we can't leave them alone with our children without something crazy happening to their hair! I know I am not the only blogger to leave the house only for short time to return to a neat doo done up by Daddy. I am only half kidding. I came home from Target, and David had put Ragon to bed. He is a silly Daddy....the camera was resting on the couch. He told me that he and Ragon had made some pictures for me.....attached is what I saw.

By the way, I think this is every single bow that she owns on her head....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! A blessed little girl to have such a silly daddy... Wish my hair could hold all those bows! Love, Noonie

Courtney said...

She is soo precious!!!! I need to come and see yall!!! Also, you can comment on my blog now!! :)

kim said...

that is too funny! I just love to hear great daddy/daughter stories...they are the best!

Julie Reid said...

Too cute!! To bad she did look straight at the camera. It would have made such a cute picture. Poor Chris never was good with the girls hair. He just brushed it and left it down. Way to go David!

Molly said...

hilarious! that's so david!

what a great daddy to give you some time alone and have fun with his baby girl!

thanks for the laugh david

Terra said...

As hilarious as that is, it is also so sweet that she has a fun daddy!

patti said...

That is so funny...we don't have many bows around our house. It kinda reminds me of something we would of done at kamp! Don't make me bust out those pics.

Was catching up on a friends blog and you were on there too...precious little harper. Her mom and I went to OBU together...same social club. She is so wonderful and as you know amazing faith.

hugs~

Shelley said...

muy cute! that gives me a great idea for emma's hair tomorrow! :)

Fether said...

Just LOVE IT!! How fun that David didn't shy away from a lil "girlie" fun...so cute.
Precious memories