Monday, January 5, 2009

Wanna "pay in my fork"?






























Interpretation: Want to play in my fort? Today we copied Aunt Molly and made a fort. Apparently my fort making skills leave a lot to be desired. For starters, I made my fort way too small. I used our coffee table. What was I thinking? How in the world was I going to fit my post pregnancy butt UNDER a coffee table? As if I didn't need a little encouragement to lose weight, trying to squeeze under my coffee table did the job. Attached are some pictures. Needless to say, I had to lay flat on my stomach or on my back....I couldn't lay on my side or the coffee table rose up....I am laughing as I write this, because if I turned it scared her. (Just so you can understand how funny this is, jump up and climb under your coffee table) She kept clapping and yelling "fork fork". Which if you have heard her say this word.....well lets just say it doesn't sound like fork...and you figure it out.














Also attached are some pictures of Bubba...he is growing so fast. I think he weighs almost 13 pounds. He is flying through clothes. Tonight is his first night out of our room. We will see if he stays that way. I moved Ragon out of our room and right back in and didn't more her out until she was four months old.....But the house is for sale as of Wednesday and the baby bassinet and supplies weren't selling points! I have also concluded unfortunately that my son will become a lawyer. Mostly because in his short 10 weeks of life he has already been to the Court of Criminal Appeals in Oklahoma City and sat through 12 hours of Continuing Legal Education, both parents and one grandparent are lawyers.....tell me, does this kid have a chance?














4 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE that last picture of Ragon! She is so big!

And that first one of Grey is hilarious! Did his hood fall down in the car, or does he like it that way? Little man is so laid back he probably didn't even care!

Thanks for sharing!

kim said...

Ragon kinda looks stoned in that picture. Well, actually, I don't know what being stoned looks like, but I think that if I did, it may look like that!

Oh crud, I just remembered I never responded to Molly's email...got to scurry!

Dee said...

I wish I had been there to witness the fork! Grey is getting so big! I love his cheeks I just want to squish them! Talk with you later.

patti said...

oh sooo glad that you found me!

your kids are adorable and you are still as funny as ever...just sitting here laughing while trying to read them all and catch up on your life.

big hug~patti