Saturday, January 10, 2009

Crazy Week....

Big Week last week...and we had TONS to do, so here is the run down of what we did this week....


Bloggie Date
Kim, Molly, Laura, Terra and I all had a bloggie kid date at my parents. Attached are some pictures but with ELEVEN kids, I cannot really tell you what happened. I remember specifically a lesson on how to fix constipation in a baby, a wagon ran over Ella's leg, Cooper and Sutton wrestling, Ty using the humidifier to climb onto the pool table, Ragon squealing...and squealing...well you tell me, just look at the pictures. I didn't get all the kids, because they were constantly running. My favorite pic, which I did not post is of my mom's boot. It was supposed to be of Ty and Ragon, but they move so fast, I didn't get them in the picture.










































House For Sale
Our House went on the market this week. We have had two showings. One couple is coming back for a second look. YEAH. They are coming back on Monday. I am trying to remember God has his timing, but I really want to start my new home...so I am trying to be patient and pray for Gods will and not mine....
















Philbrook Kids Day
Saturday we went to Philbrook Museum of Art. I took Ragon for the family day. It was so much fun. Ragon and I had a girls morning. When you sign in, you get a free Art Kit. You see Ragon carrying it around in some pictures. She kept calling it her purse. But she loved it. She made a snowflake snowman. And then we walked around the museum. She was such a good girl at the museum. She kept telling me "shhhh Mommy" and "no touch"....I had obviously gone over the rules with her. She obeyed them quite well! She was so good and sweet. Each week you go to the Philbrook Kids Day, they add something to your Art Kit! So neat - and FREE!










Greyson is 10 Weeks Old
Grey man is 10 weeks old this week. He is still so sweet. As in the pictures, his sissy really loves him. She can't get enough of him. Obviously he just enjoys the LOVE! He is a good eater, sleeper and smiles at his momma! He is wearing 3-6 month clothes...YIKES...
































Dinner at the Farris's House
We went to dinner at our good friend's the Farris' house. It was fun. We had London Broil (never had that!) Loved it. The girls played and Ragon discovered the glow stick. She LOVES these...I think she jumped up and down for twenty minutes straight! I am attaching a picture of Ragon and Payton reading a book together. These two are two peas in a pod...they are PRETENDING to be calm...trust me!











3 comments:

Becki Francy said...

sorry about the spacing...it won't fix in the editing....I have no idea what is wrong!

Molly said...

Sometimes I can't figure out spacing for some reason!

Love all of the new pics! Love your new camera.

So pumped about the showing and the couple coming back! Woohoo!

My fav of Grey is the second one of him sitting up...he looks so big and seems to be gaining strength!

Miss you already!

Cole said...

Cute pics. I think I only got 2 on my camera. I had good intentions though of documenting our fun day. How did the house showing go ? Have a sold sign yet? Have a good week!