Saturday, January 3, 2009

Did I hear a Niner in there???







Again - I quote Tommy Boy. I love that movie....We met with the builder's wife today to "lock in" some numbers. Pretty much what we expected...of course a little higher....hence the "niner" comment. After we met with her, we drove around to look at houses, colors and lots. Then we went to meet our friends Kim and Micah, who live around the corner from "the house". They were out in the "hood"....this is one of the main reasons why I want to move into this neighborhood. Ragon jumped out of the car, and was running around like crazy with the kids. She felt so at home, it made my heart jump. We ended up in Amy's (friend of a friend - now my friend) backyard, with the kids playing and the parents talking. It was so much fun. I kind of think it might have been an interview and they will be voting to see if we will be allowed to "move into" the neighborhood. Anyway - it was so much fun. Ragon had a meltdown when we tried to leave. Attached is a picture of Ragon and Ty, "driving" a car. They would NOT stop moving...one of them is always a blur in the picture...but if you know either of them, this should not surprise you. Keep us in your prayers this week as we try to sell our home and move into a neighborhood that better suits our family and a house that better suits our family (a playroom yeah!!). Enjoy the pics, I promise I will learn how to download pics from my new camera.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Ahh, to be your first commenter!

I love the new pics. Love to see Ty in your pics! That is one cool car! See, can you see him, Ragon and Cooper together! AWESOME! Then add Kylan to the mix...chaos and fun all at the same time!

We'll be praying for you that everything goes well with the house.

kim said...

had so much fun hanging out this evening! And yes, there will be a vote, and some follow up interview questions such as...do you bathe your children on a regular basis? Just wondering :) ha!

Thanks for putting some pics up, and no I am not surprised that Ty is blurry in your pics...he is a hot mess!

Mamma Cakes said...

I am soo soo jealous that you get to move into my sis's neighborhood! You all are going to have a blast!! I hope your house sells quickly!