Saturday, January 17, 2009

TAG....You are it!


If I understand this right, I was to take the fourth picture from the fourth picture folder on my computer. This is of Ragon and my sweetie pie neice Lauren. They are riding Ragon's bike through the house. This was when Lauren and Anne Marie were spending two days a week during the summer with us. I am hoping we do it again this summer as you can see, they totally entertained Ragon, and hopefully Greyson this summer! I hope we will be in our new house and then they can have more fun with playground, pool and splash pad!
Larloo (aka Lauren) is one of Ragon's favorite people in this world! She always walks up to her and puts her arms up for Larloo to hold her! We love you Larloo!!!!
To keep the momentum going, I must tag...you guessed it, FOUR people. Okay - here goes, I tag Kim, Karissa, Dee and Fether!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I thought you might like to play...it was fun and quick. Glad you liked it! Love the old picture of the girls! Not that old I guess!

Miss you!