Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Noodle


This is what we call in our family "the noodle". It is when you don't get something you want, you resort to the ultimate backbend and screaming match. Don't worry, in our family, when you pull "a noodle" you get lots of cheers and screams that you can do better and "arch your back higher". I know we are mean....but I don't respond to this type of behavior! If you are experiencing the noodle, I suggest you read an excellent book my sister gave me. "Love and Logic" - it is an excellent book....and even though this picture does not look like it, we have seriously decreased the noodling in our family!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love it! She got a "10" by the way for her valiant effort in "The Noodle" category. She must have learned from the best, the Shockley boys! Loved our time with you!

Unknown said...

We call it the Major Meltdown at our house...are you coming to the JBF sale in OKC?