Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hot Dog!!!!

Man is it hot outside. We have been trying to figure out fun things to do while inside. I am not big on getting Ragon to sit inside and watch TV. So we have been coloring, playing kitchen, working on our sounds with Starfall, etc. But on occassion we will flip on the old Tube when I am flat worn out. Ragon does not care to watch TV, but she does love the Hot Dog Song from the Mickey Mouse Club House. She doesn't watch the cartoon at all, but when it comes time to play the Hot Dog Song, she goes nuts. Watch the clip, it is a hoot. My favorite is the "arm spin"...we have no idea where this came from, but it is funny to watch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to enter her for the happy dance contest on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...you can will tickets to the finale.

Molly said...

Love it! It makes me miss her so bad to see the videos, but I am loving them!

Giles Family said...

So cute! The arm spin is great and I love that she's completely unfazed when she throws herself on the hardwood. Sorry we didn't get to chat long yesterday - maybe when the halls are widened and things aren't quite so crazy in there :)

Anonymous said...

Arm spin again Ragon!
Love, Aunt Dee and Uncle Monkey

Stephanie Love said...

We have now watched the Arm Spin 42,000 times and still laugh like crazy! She is TOO cute!! Seriously, I have gone back to your blog, to that video just to watch the arm spin and get a good giggle!!! I love that little girl!!!