Sunday, August 10, 2008

Husband For Sale


Of course this is a joke. David has been having a blast, and I have been learning how much I desperately need him and miss him. Ragon is just not quite the same without her Daddy. It is funny, neither one of us sleep well without him here and both our moods are kind of sour without our Daddy around. He, however, is having a blast. I think they have played the course around our resort three times, twice in one day. Then one place in Phoenix. He called me to tell me that they went to walk around one night and saw two wild boar on the path to the room! Wierd. (I was wondering if he had been drinking). Anyway - he says they wake up and make coffee, sit on the balcony overlooking the golf course framed by the mountains. You can see them in the background of the picture. That is why I posted "Husband For Sale". I sent him a picture of Ragon and I tuckered out and missing him desperately, and this is one of the pictures he sent back. It isn't a good pic, it was taken with his phone, but you get the idea! He will be back today, PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments: