Monday, August 11, 2008

Last Day of The Summer


Well, unfortunately this is the last day of the summer that my neices are going to spend with me. It really makes me sad that it went by so fast. It will REALLY make Ragon sad when she realizes that Emmy and LaLa won't be here twice a week anymore. They have been such good cousins to Ragon. They have probably learned a lot about babies, diapering, bottles, etc. More than they ever wanted to know I am sure. But they were a big help to me this summer, most of all just entertaining Ragon. So she will miss them I am sure of it! And so will I. They helped me cook dinners, rock Ragon, and do all kinds of fun things. We went to the pool more times than I can count...even though for some reason it seemed to rain a lot. We had some good times together! Here is a picture of the girls. We had a fun day today. We went to the mall to play on the indoor playground...because again...it was RAINING. And then we went to my favorite resale shop....while there, the girls did a little shopping of their own. Now I am telling you this to BRAG. If you buy new things...you are insane in the membrane....Today here is what I bought:


1. Polo Shirt Long Sleeved for Greyson - $2.99

2. Another Polo Shirt Long Sleeved for Greyson - $3.99

3. Old Navy Swim Suit for Ragon $3.99 (25% off s0 2.99)

4. Baby Gap Courduroys and Matching Peasant Top for Ragon - $7.99

5. Ralph Lauren Jeans Greyson - $4.99

6. Baby Gap Army Green Shorts Greyson - $4.99

7. Jeans - Ann Marie - $5.99

8. Peasant Top - Ann Marie - $5.99

9. Jeans - Lauren - $5.99

10. Old Navy Top - Lauren - $2.99


Grand Total $48.90. Let me point out that the outfits are the ones they are wearing in this picture. And the total for each outfit was around $10...per outfit!!!! That is crazy and they are totally adorable. So - if you are a skeptic....look into it. I bought all of Ragon's clothes for the summer for $113 at the JBF Sale. Coming up, Starting Aug. 24th. Think about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to know what the JBF sale is...

Stephanie Love said...

Becki,
It will be a long time before I can adequately thank you and Laura for watching the girls. Because, it was so much more than "watching" them. I was SO stressed about what I was going to do this summer. I was really struggling with guilt for not being able to be with them. Knowing that they were with family and were loved was worth more to me than anything! Thank you for teaching them. Thank you for loving them. They will never forget this summer!

I love you,
Stephanie