Thursday, August 7, 2008

All By Myself....Don't Wanna Be...All By Myself

As of this morning at 5:20 am, I am a single mom until Sunday! I don't know how I am going to do it. I don't know about you ladies, but my honey buns is a huge help to me....with Ragon, with cooking, dishes, laundry the house. He is amazing. I don't want to be by myself. He is with some of the "boys" for a golfing trip in Sedona, Arizona. I think they have four tee times in four days. Needless to say his life will be rough. Don't think he is bad for leaving me at six months preggo...it was my idea. But I am starting to regret it. Four days and no one to take over when I am too hot, too tired, and just flat sick of being a mom, and need to go to the bathroom by myself. In addition to the fact that I am a frady cat. I don't like staying home alone. No one to get up and check out the scary noises.....Oh well. I am counting down the days until he comes back. It did make me sad this morning that Ragon walked around the house looking for him. She kept thinking he was hiding from her. So she would run around a corner laughing and peek and then throw her hands up with a confused look and say "Daddy"? No pics for the next few days...Daddy took our camera! Have a good week!

No comments: