Sunday, July 27, 2008

I luh lou....(I love you)

We are just learning to say this in our house. (Not Daddy and Mommy of course - but Ragon) Anyway - she says it mostly to obtain cookies, or something she wants. But it sounds more like "I luh lou"....Watch the video, at the end of the tickle fest, she spits it out...David follows it up a couple times to get her to say it again..no such luck! Anyway - it is sweet and cute. And I just couldn't help the belly laughs she gives in this one!

Prayer requests:

1. Brittanie is going to give birth this week. Pray for her to have a peace about her decision this week.

2. My brother in law, Greg, is in Africa. I would tell you where, but I have no idea (as I am geographically challenged). Pray for safety for the whole team, they will be there until August 4th.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Stephanie Love said...

Wow...and, she melts my heart AGAIN!!! That is a precious video!!! And, she said it on her own the first time...that means she really understands what the means and was showing that feeling towards David!!! I love it! She is SUCH a sweet girl! Can't wait for Greyson!!

Also, SO funny that all FOUR of us are geographically challenged!! Knowing that, Greg took a moment one day to show me where he was going...Accra, Ghana, Africa. I can now show you where that is!! YAY! ;o) It's going to be weird without him here at work this week!

I love you and your family so much!
Steph

Laura said...

LOVE it! David is such a good daddy! I could totally hear her saying it too...and it was sweet that she said it without being prompted!