Thursday, July 17, 2008

Follow the Leader


Okay....I give. I don't know why for the past few months I have read everyone elses blog....getting up in the morning, it is better than reading the newspaper! And more positive, for sure. So - finally I thought to myself. "Self" everyone would LOVE to ready about you as well. Well, maybe not, which gives you the option to NOT read....so during the next few months, I will be documenting my tremendous weight gain, Ragon's new "tricks" and my thoughts on life, parenting and marriage. Keep in touch and read when you can. And remember, I am watching you...and those of you who post every two weeks....what is that about?


Cate is here today at our house. Cate is learning a new schedule, as is Ragon. Ragon is dropping her morning nap. Today while after we put Cate down, Ragon turned to me with her little pointer over her mouth and went "shhhhh"....a little bossy don't you think? Anyway - in the pic, she is practicing being a big sister....so far so good. Only in time out once for giving Cate a very hard "love pat" on the head. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the blog world. Oh, and I am one of those that posts every two weeks..you just wait you'll be part of the club in no time! Hee hee!