Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boys, Boys, Boys.....


What? It isn't like she has never seen a boy. But apparently she thinks my good friend Valerie's little boy, Major, is a total hottie. I love this picture. First, she is either really checking him out or thinks he is doing something wierd. THe look on her face cracks me up. I went to OKC a few weeks ago and met up with some college girlfriends from OBU. This is a picture of our kiddos. On the left is Hanna Joy, Shawna's little girl (she is the oldest), then Major, Val's little boy (The youngest), then Ragon. Anyway - we had such a fun time. All the kids played, and she refused to in the "poo" as she calls it now. But now, I have to chase her around b/c she loves it.


Please continue to pray for my sister. They are still waiting on news about Sadie Kate. Continue to pray for the birth mom Brittanie. This next week will be especially tough for her. She is due on the 30th.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my gosh she is just gorgeous! She looks sooo super cute in this picture. It does crack me up though, because she's looking at him like he's retarded. But yet, he's actually SMILING and waving at the camera.

Just went into the attic to get clothes for Grey. I have TONS! I hope it excites you because it's so much fun to go back through them all.

Anonymous said...

Major is a hottie and clearly being an obedient young man looking at the camera...