Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't have the words....

I don't know what to say today, other than I am broken. I know God has a purpose, I know he has a plan....but I don't find it fair today. I don't find life fair today. I hurt inside, I ache at the pain my friend feels. I am shocked, stunned and in awe of the pain some people have to experience....So I will be still....I will listen to God and see what he is doing. I don't doubt that he is always at work...but today....today - I am having some questions...not about my faith....but why? Why them? I could really scream it today.....WHY....Please take time to read, comment, let this precious family feel the love of Christ reaching out to them. Please...get on your knees....and pray....

3 comments:

Al's World said...

Couldn't of said it better myself. I did a post along the same lines if you want to check it out.

Giles Family said...

Becki, I've found another connection between you and I. Your friends Kim and Micah are friends with a couple that I know, Stephenie and Todd Craid. Stephenie has had me praying over the years for them and we realized last week that they are the couple you were telling me would be great to talk with the Bristles. Today Stephenie called to tell me what's happened to them now (I'm assuming that is the reason for your post) and I'm heartbroken for them. I will be praying, as a mom who knows the value of these sweet lives we're entrusted with. Love you! Jen

patti said...

Oh becki...I know as I am reading this all tonight I am heartbroken. I'll be praying for them and you too as you minister and support your dear friend.

big hugs~