Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Fat Lady.......well she does sing.

Not a lot of time right now. But we DID close on the house, signed the contract on our new house. They will start clearing the lot tomorrow..WHAT? I am so stinking excited! I can't wait. So I have been running around like mad, picking out colors tile, granite, carpet, etc. I also have a super duper project that I have been working on. Will let you know more later. Just know we closed on the house, and we are starting the new one. Kids are doing amazing and we are ready for the weekend! A weekend without showings, open houses, etc. One last push, our Real Estate Team...it would not have sold or closed if not for them.

Oh...I am still working on my new project.....someone got some new purdies!!!!! Look HERE

3 comments:

Terra said...

YIPPEE!!!

Molly said...

Your button doesn't fit! Huh? Love this post and can I say how incredibly proud I am of you that this is the first I have heard of anything house related in about 2 weeks. You have done so well at giving this to God.

Thanks for how hard you are working so that maybe with Shockley #4 we don't have to put our kids through the heartache of the loss of a sibling. That's the part that just continues to get me...why do our kids have to deal with this too?

Julie Reid said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad everything worked out for y'all. We closed yesterday too!!!! I'm so excited. We have been painting all day and still have more to do.

Way to go on the adoption law!! I will keep it in my prayers. Love ya!! Julie Reid