Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here we go Loop Dee Loo.....

Sorry this one is going to be quick. Buyer called back...apparently she DOES want to buy the house. We have to close by friday, so I have five days to move us out of that house, paint the room and replace the light fixture....CRAZY. Oh well....we can do it...accepting all offers for free babysitters....just kidding! My sweet sister Stephanie is pulling out all the stops to come over in the evenings to watch the kids while we pack it up. For all of you out there thinking I have improved on my Type A status of being super organized and out of the house. We moved here early so that we would be moved out by Saturday, but when the buyer started to waver, we put the moving on hold. And so now, I have five days to get the furniture out! So you may still pray for me and my control issues...I still have them! You won't here from me this week....have a goot one! (yes I mean't goot!)

4 comments:

Molly said...

You've gotta be kidding me!

Well that's really good news!

It just puts you in a rush for the week, but at least by next weekend all will be said and done!

Hang in there momma!

kim said...

yippee skippy! I need you to be my neighbor...and quick!

Al's World said...

Seriously! If you need anything, let me know! What a mixed bag of emotions! Ugh! If anyone can do it though, you can!

Julie Reid said...

PTL!!!! All things work for His glory! That's so cool. I mean moving in a week isn't fun but that house is sold is awesome. We never know what He has planned. Love ya!