Friday, September 5, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!


Okay - yesterday was a big day. My sisters had a suprise shower for me and my youngest sister had a suprise baby!!! Yep - our Sadie is here! I will give more info on the shower later, but my recent infatuation is our new sweet addition. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. She was 18 inches long. I copied this pic off my sister's website, so for more info on Sadie, go to the link to the left, for The Shockley Family. But my favorite pictures are Daddies and their little girls. So I LOVE this picture of Blake kissing his baby girl! She is a sweetie. Take time to log onto Molly's website for more pics. I didn't feel right copying ALL of them. But I just couldn't help myself on this one! By the way, her full name is Sadie Skielar Shockley. Her birthmom gave her the middle name and we LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting...praising the Lord for his perfect timing in your sister's life!
Hope you are feeling well too!
Jen Patterson