Monday, September 29, 2008

Power of Prayer...

Have to keep this simple and quick (Dr's Orders):

1. My sister Molly is at the ER this morning with her three week old Sadie - she had a high fever this morning. They are preforming a spinal tap to check for meningitis. Please pray for Sadie and for peace for Molly and Blake.

2. I started bleeding this weekend, and ended up in the hospital in Branson. Appears the placenta has moved off the cervix (yeah) but I am on bed rest (boooo). Will have a follow up appointment tomorrow with more info. Please pray my sons stays put and healthy.

Thank you for all the prayers and calls so far. I have a peace about all of this....Sorry so short!

2 comments:

kim said...

Your new blog stalker,I mean blog friend, is praying right now for you, your baby, and for Sadie. Hang in there!

Julie Reid said...

My prayers are with you and Sadie. We love ya'LL