Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rock on...

Okay - have to brag. Laura and Randy Kay listed my house Tuesday night, they didn't have access to a computer to put in the information until Wednesday morning. By wednesday at 12:00 my home was on multilist WITH pictures. (This never happens) That is the link I provided yesterday. So today I am putting on another link that shows a ton of interior pictures. They are an amazing marketing team. If you need to sell your home, before you try yourself or hire a "friend of the family" consider hiring someone who knows what they are doing. I am constantly amazed by Laura and Randy Kay. Yes I am related to them, but I AM paying them...and I wouldn't pay for something not worthwhile, you all know me by now. They are worth every penny and MORE! I am done with my little lecture.....Click to see more pics of the house!

http://www.mcgrawdavissonstewart.com/fmht/files/827527index.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They also have a really great buyers agent. So if someone is looking to buy a home, they have an awesome person on the Laura Grunewald team they could use- Tony!! Ok, I am biased, but hey- he is good!

Laura said...

You're the greatest advertisement! I went to the site and saw the pics, they look great!

Unknown said...

becki,
i haven't seen this house but it is darling...when was it built? where are you moving?