Wednesday, September 10, 2008

House For Sale....




Yep it is that time again. Our house is for sale. Apparently we do this every two years. It has become a pattern. This time (as was last time) I am seven months pregnant trying to move. You ask yourself - is she insane.....Yes...I am. So if you have anyone looking for a house, I have added some pictures. It is in Broken Arrow, my sister is listing it so if you know someone who is interested, have them call my Realtor, you might know her, Laura Grunewald. I am also including the link. Hey - you never know where someone finds a house!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, I've heard really good things about that Laura Grunewald team....hee hee!

You go girl! Let's get this baby sold!!!

Glad you liked the pics...Randy Kay worked hard on getting just the right shot!

Love you!

The Love Family said...

Hey! I can help you move!! After all...you are giving me a nephew - it's the LEAST I can do!

Love you and will pray for a QUICK sale!!!

Anonymous said...

Please try again to send me your blog as you add to it... I just love it-all the pics and you sharing from your heart bless me deeply... Love, Mom