Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Leapin' Louie!

Greyson had his first birthday yesterday surrounded by family! It was so much fun. We had a small family party at Leapin' Louies Lillypad (or something like that!) at the Radisson on 41st and 169. It was so much fun. Have to run, lots to do today, but here are some of the pics. I am sure there is a setting on my camera that would allow me to take pictures indoor with water, but for some reason it wasn't working. Here are the best pics! I am apparently a horrible photographer, I cute off most of the grandparents heads (oops! Sorry Dad and Vicki) and didn't seem to get one photo of an aunt or Uncle! Many thanks to Uncle Greg and Uncle Mike for playing lifeguard! P.S. Note all children are not pictured! This place was so fun, I couldn't catch a glimpse of them all...these are from the times I got them to stop..... Max and Owen...Best friends forever, I think they are being alligators!

Max shooting the super water gun!


Luke trying to shoot the gun with Papa....of course you can't see his head! (sorry papa!)

Daddy and Greyson going down the slide....I think Daddy is too big for the slide!


Cate going down the slide....(see bottom right)


Crawling through the water!


Sutton would stop and shoot me a smile!


And Cooper wouldn't look at me!

Sadie Cakes....lookin' smokin in her suit!



Birthday boy after two pieces of pizza (minus the crust of course)!



Mimi and Greyson...or at least half of Mimi...


Opening presents....



Opening more presents!




And I posted this one twice and can't delete it...so here it is again....like the "Ladies Man" shirt?














3 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks so much for having us! The kids LOVED it! What a treat to swim in October. When the kids got home to Noonie and Papa's they wanted to swim in their pool!

Maybe this weekend! See you soon!

Laura said...

We LOVE Leapin' Louie's and we LOVE our bday man Greyson!

I thought he looked so cute with his hair in a mohawk!

Good party sister...oh and where was the cake again? Hee Hee!

Brklacich Family said...

I still can't believe he is one! He is growing up so fast.