Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Pictures....

Somehow I have managed to convince my husband that all families have their pictures done twice a year! I have found a photographer that is multipurpose for me! Ha! This is going to sound so wierd. BUT - Quincie was not only my labor and delivery nurse for Ragon, she was there when Greyson was born...AND - she takes the most amazing pictures ever!!!!! Here is a link to our recent pics! Click HERE. Quincies does great with the family. My favorite part is that she manages to catch my children's personalities on camera. Also - one of my new favorite pics, that I am going to do something fun with is a picture of Ragon's tiny hands holding our wedding rings...LOVE IT! Anyway - have a good weekend. Give Quincie a call and get some pics done for the Christmas Season. Her website is www.quinciescreations.com

3 comments:

Molly said...

They are so good Becki! Thanks for sharing! Just wish Quincie lived closer!

Jennifer Patterson said...

Hope you are rich...I feel like I just spent my entire Novemeber paycheck on family pictures BUT when they are amazing as these are, it's so worth it! Your kids are precious, super cute family!

dawn said...

your pics look gorgeous!! i love all of them! your family is beautiful!!!