Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Matilda Jane!!!!











I have to admit that I love me some Matilda Jane! I have been dying to go to a trunk show - but for some reason, I can never make it. So I decided, if I have one...for sure I will make it. I discovered this line last year and I am IN LOVE with it. I wish I could wear it! (there are some mom clothes that are super cute!) Anyway - I am having a party on Monday, October 19th from 3:30 - 6:30 (if you come a little later - there is wine involved!) If you don't know Matilda Jane go to http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/. I am sending out tons of invites, but I might not get everyone, if you are interested post a comment and I will e-mail you the information and directions to my house. In the meantime - here are some super duper cute pics!








No comments: