Friday, October 23, 2009

Big Changes....

We have had a big change in our lives. I have not mentioned it, because it only recently happened. My husband decided to leave the current firm he was working at, and go to work with an old friend of ours. I am very proud of him for taking the step out on his own. He is such a good man, and an incredible lawyer, and I am proud of him for following his heart. So we are praying a lot, about our new "business". Please continue to keep our family in your prayers as we step out in faith that this is what David was called to do. He has always wanted to start a law firm from the ground up and this was an opportunity he could not pass up. So while we are excited, motivated, full of dreams...we also have some fears. But we are wholeheartedly trusting that this is God's plan, as we bathed this in prayer.

Every night we pray for "Daddy's Business".....probably too much. Ragon has a purse that has scissors, markers, eraser and a ruler. Ragon calls it her "bidness". It is pretty cute. Our whole family is involved in the prayer process. Have a good week, I promise more updates soon! As you can see....we have been busy!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Love the update. I need new pictures of Greyson. I am going to die seeing him, huh? Can't wait to see you guys. Love the "bidness"! Praying for everyone!

Giles Family said...

Oh I'm getting a glimpse of what our dinner may be about! How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear details :)