Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ray....

This week my little Ray of sunshine is at my parents for the week. She is at "Camp Noonie Papa". Pictures will follow of this camp. In short, at the camp are: Ann Marie, Lauren, Max, Sutton, Owen, Cooper and Ragon. Yep - all seven are with my parents, along with TWO camp counselors. They do all types of fun things. But to be honest, I miss my little "Ray Ray" as we lovingly call her. Lately, I have realized that she is my little ray of sunshine everyday. Of course, Ragon is constantly on the go...she talks non-stop (she comes by this naturally) and she is a little spit fire. But in all of that, she is the sweetest, funniest, most upbeat, hysterical little ray of sunshine for her parents. And tonight I am a little jealous of my parents for getting to enjoy my sweet thing.....sleep tight little girl - your momma loves you - and I will see you Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are SO right about Ms. Ragon! Each of her cousins love to watch her and look for her everywhere! She might be the youngest but has definitely won the hearts of "my boys" as she calls her boy cousins and is so special to Ms Ann Marie and Lauren, who are so thrilled to have another girl!! She is doing great, mom!! Love, Noonie

Molly said...

It's amazing how much you can miss the noise when they are gone! I am loving every minute alone with Sadie though. It's funny how much different she is when they are not here. I think I am going to enjoy having her to myself next summer too! How's Grey?

Jennifer Patterson said...

Oh I can so relate..I really can't stand for Camryn to be gone for more than one hour. I am sure Grey is loving all the one on one time!

Unknown said...

What a cute nickname and how cool to be a "Ray" of sunshine. Special time for sure for her at camp, but understand missing her too!

Love you,
Julie