Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free at last....

I am leaving on a road trip with my girlfriends tomorrow. Crazy, huh? Well not so much. I - at the age of 35 - am a bridesmaid. Am I really a bridesmatron? Is that a thing? So I am so excited, one of my girlfriends is getting married, and I have the honor of being in the wedding. So four other girlfriends of mine from work are driving to Madisonville Texas early in the AM. My sweet hubby has the kids for the weekend. How sweet is he? I am excited for the wedding, excited for the getaway, but I know I will really miss my babies. And to be honest, this will be the first night I spend away from Greyson - my little man! I will probably be sad - but I will be okay. Please pray for safety for us girls and for my family over the weekend! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Julie Reid said...

Hey!! That puts you about an hour away from me!! I wish I could see ya but I know that you have plenty of wedding stuff to do. Enjoy your "Freedom"!!

Love ya Julie

leigh said...

Have fun!!!