Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello???

Yeah - we moved! I have not had internet or cable for a week, but I am in my house. My children are adjusting (Ragon is having some struggles) but for the most part, we are all loving our new home! And I feel so blessed to have it. Our neighborhood is seriously like the Truman Show. I go outside and all I hear are the laughs of small children. Today after I got home, a new little neighbor girl came up to Ragon and asked "what is your name?". It was too cute...Ragon just looked at her like, come on...everyone knows who I am. She looked back at me and said "Mommy??" Like - what do I say? I told her...and she sweetly looked at the little girl, and said "My name is WAGON"....."I two"....it was so freakin cute I could have cried. After dinner, she and I went on a walk and she rode her new "motorcycle" (A bicycle from our friends the Bevins). We went down the street and she and the kids rode scooters, bikes, and just ran around. That is until Ragon had a melt down (a new thing she has started doing since we moved). So we went home....but we love our new home, but most of all, we love how great it is for our kids and the friends we have here.

6 comments:

Terra said...

So glad you are loving the new house. Can't wait to see it. I have to admit I am a little jealous that you have such a fun neighborhood and neighbors! But super happy for you none the less! :)

Molly said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I love the story about Ragon thinking that everyone should know her! I have to say that sounds like my Ragon. Can't wait to see you on Saturday at the weddings.

kim said...

Ty went to bed last night and said, "see you when the sun comes up and then I play with Ragon and we make a mess!" Ha! I think little T-Maddox may have himself a crush! :) Glad to have you in the hood!

Unknown said...

so glad you are moved...can't wait to see pictures...can you get that done in your spare time?

Jennifer Patterson said...

How exciting..thanks for the update- I was beginning to wonder what happened to you :)

Shelley said...

yea for the francy family!! congrats on your new digs and new peeps!! (am i too hip for you with my tasty lingo?)