Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh baby!

Well, this is Aunt Molly posting for Becki! You know us, we are obsessed with blogs and we feel it totally necessary to keep everyone up to date!

Becki woke up this morning after a great nights sleep with some more bleeding. It was heavier than in the past so they called Dr. T and made arrangements for Ragon. As they were getting ready she had some contractions and she's pretty sure her water broke! They scooped up Ragon and headed to the hospital to see what was going on. When they got there her contractions were about 3 minutes apart. They have admitted her and Greyson is stable, but they won't "check" her because they don't want to stimulate anything any further. Dr. T wants to take Greyson today!

Please pray that all goes smoothly. Becki sounded very calm and wasn't nervous yet. She said she knew she would be when they rolled her back to the OR.

Thanks for everything! She wanted me to post a picture, but I couldn't get to it...so this one will have to do! These are of my kids feeling Greyson and begging him to come out! Even Sadie is ready to see him! And, yes...I will send/post more pictures when he's here!

1 comment:

kim said...

Oh my goodness!! I will be praying for a perfect surgery, and a healthy baby! I know that you are nervous, but, holy cow...today you meet your son! What a blessing!

I love the picture of Sadie talking to her soon-to-be cousin in your belly. Priceless!

Praying,
Kim