Sunday, May 10, 2009

How you doin'?















Okay - this is a picture of my sissy's, my grandma, my momma, my aunt, and my cousin's wife. We are all the momma's at our house this Mothers Day. Can I be honest? I picked this picture, because my arms looked the best in it...How is that for honesty?















YEAH! Do you see sister? Yep! No one is holding on to this little girl...She has learned to swim with a life jacket on...Apparently this is something you have to learn. At first she just kept ended up face down in the water...Now she can hold herself up! Yeah! Now we have to learn to do it without the life jacket! How did she get so big?


Teachable moment....the way to take a picture of 10 kids - 10 years and under is to turn on Monsters, Inc. and stand next to the TV. Not that it works perfectly...but come on....Their heads are all turned the right way!
Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the arms...we all do it...and love the monsters, inc. pic...great idea!

The Love Family said...

THANKS, Beck...mine sucked! LOL And, what is with the 10 and 8 year olds looking the wrong way? Whose kids are those?? .....MINE...love 'em! :o)

Shelley said...

this is GREAT, becki! how cute are ALL of you?!?!