Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What in the????

Sometimes I feel like things all hit me at once. I guess in the long run that is the best...I mean, really - don't you want all the bad stuff to happen in one week? If you spread it out, life would always be a stinker....right? At least I need to believe that this week. BECAUSE, Monday Greyson is having tubes put in, adenoids removed, and eye surgery to correct his tear duct problem. And to top it off, our insurance has denied the claim. Too many details and TOO big of a check I just cut the three doctors....LOVIN IT! Ragon was diagnosed with Scarlet Fever, sounds much worse than it is. Just strep with a rash that looks a little like a sunburn. David is sick....and to top it off....My sweet grandma "Grandy" lost her husband this afternoon. Folks - that is one shooie week! And it is only wednesday. I am hoping tomorrow brings better health, and reminds me of all the things to be thankful for. Because, I DO have children that can get sick, I have a wonderful husband who is usually healthy, I CAN afford insurance (although it doesn't pay), I have a roof over my head, and a God who loves me.....so who am I to complain about a crappy week?


On a fun note, I was thinking about blowing this picture up and hanging it over my bed with candle sconces on each side....what do you think? These are my precious Ragon's hands holding our wedding rings.

5 comments:

Giles Family said...

Oh Friend that is a rough week. I love you and am praying for a sweet day of giving thanks for you. I vote a big fat YES on the photo - that would be beautiful in your room!!!

dawn said...

awwww, i am so sorry that you have had such a "shooie" week! that is a lot in one week! i will be praying that things start getting better! and that everyone is healthy and your huge bill just disappears!!!

by the grace of God i know you will get by!

love that photo for you bedroom - perfect!

Unknown said...

Hobby Lobby has the BEST candle sconces and they are super cute!! Praying you have a better week!
Oh I meant to tell you when I saw you that I LOVE your hair!

P.S. My word verification is "bless" and I think that is very fitting for your post! Just thought you should know! Love ya!

justme said...

When it rains, it pours. Glad to see you're keeping perspective. ;) Beautiful pic!

Brklacich Family said...

Totally hang up that picture. It is telling of all that the Lord has brought you 1) your marriage 2) your "Miracle" children" 3) your family who were all there at the birth of your children and 4) your life in general.