Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What the???

I am sure you are wondering where I have been. I mean all four of you out there who read our blog are really just scratching your head....right? Well we closed on our house and moved in...since then our life has been crazy busy.

Greyson:
Has been teething. He has EIGHT teeth now, his shirt is always wet and he is crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING. He is really the sweetest little boy. He is quite the snuggler. He finds just about everything funny. He loves to clap, and when he wants to get your attention, he clicks at you. It is really pretty cute! He says, "mama, dada, and bubba (I think this means sissy)". He is also quite the dancer. If you put on dance music, his face lights up and he moves to the grove!

Ragon:
She is really starting to be a big girl. She told me today that it was "chilly outside" and that it "hurt her feelings" that I didn't let her play in my car. She just had her first trip to the ER the other day for jumping on the bed. She calls it dancing, I call it jumping....now I call it a "nono". She busted her lip open and looks pretty pathetic. She is really loving the new neighborhood. Every night we go outside, and she runs around with her new "pals" Lillian, Grace and her "long time boyfriend" - T-BONE...as she calls him. It is too cute, funny girl moment #1 with Ragon. The other day, Ty (T-BONE) was here and she decided to tell him, "I love you"....Ty paused for a moment and then replied "Thanks"...well sister...that is how it goes...never say it first!

David and I:
David is hard at work taking care of our family. He is playing soccer (we go and watch). It is funny to take Ragon, when he steps on the soccer field, it is like he is a superhero....she won't even go to him. It is pretty cute. She likes to warm up and ask when she can play soccer...don't worry, Daddy has a plan honey! I promise.

As for me, I am on the TU Law Alumni Board and I am currently planning Chilifest 2010 and Spring Gala 2010. I am working with a Judge trying to get him appointed to the District Court Bench. (I will be asking for your help later!). We still have the blog, http://www.promoteokadoption.blogspot.com/ (and a giveaway this week) I have a couple of adoptions I am working on, and then I am being a mom.

Life is good, pictures will come, when I find my camera! Have a good week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been missing you...and i will be waiting for pics!

Julie Reid said...

Hey Cuz!! I've been wondering where you were. Glad to hear that all is well. Well, how did you like your first ER visit? Aren't they fun! I'll pray that you don't have many of them. LOL! Can't wait to see pics. I'm sure the kids have grown so much! Love ya Julie

Molly said...

Love the updates on the kids. I can totally see David being the superstar soccer dad and Ragon just cheesing it up on the bleechers. Seriously that girl has got one heck of a smile that makes any day brighter!

Love you and can't wait to see you!