Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine....

I got onto my husband and made him promise that he wouldn't spend money on me this Valentine. He promised, so he gave me a gift that is my most favorite and my love language...he gave me his words. He gave me a little letter, and here is what it said....(yes I got approval from him to post)




I AM




I Am Sorry




I am sorry that I snore, I am sorry that it sometimes takes forever to wake me up when the kids are crying at night, I am sorry that I complain about getting your hot packs, I am sorry that I don't tell you the things I feel more often, I am sorry that I don't tell you the things I think more often, I am sorry that I don't tell you I love you more often, I am sorry that I don't tell you how grateful I am for giving me our children, I am sorry that I don't tell you enough that I think you are more sexy and beautiful that I have ever seen you.




I Love




I love the way you always think of our children first, I love the way you cry over sad stories, I love the way you drool when you fall asleep on the couch, I love the way you accomplish every thing you want to, I love rubbing you to put you to sleep, I love being able to surprise you, I love the way you love our families, I love when we get to lay in bed with our kids, I love going to bed with you, I love waking up with you




I Am Grateful




I am grateful that you are frugal, I am grateful that you like to be with me, I am grateful that you let me be me, I am grateful for the way you are with our children, I am grateful that you love them so much you have given up your career for them, I am grateful that you trust me, I am grateful that you love and trust God so much, I am grateful that you fight for victims, I am grateful that you don't let people change who you are, I am grateful that you are patient with me, I am grateful that you hold me accountable, I am grateful that you are passionate about everything you do, I am grateful that you chose me to be your husband.




I Hope




I hope you know how important you are to me, I hope you know how much your children love you, I hope you know how great a mother you are, I hope you know how great a wife you are, I hope you know how much I love you, I hope you know how much I need you, I hope you know how attracted to you I am, I hope you know how much I want to be with you, I hope you know how much I think about you, I hope you know how much I want to make you happy, I hope I remember to tell you all of these things more often, I hope you know how much I love my life, I hope you know how much I love my family.




I am in Love.




I am in love with you more than ever.....




David



______________________________________


On another note, today (Valentines) we took the Micah Challenge - and we decided to deliver donuts to the local firefighters, to make a long story short, they were out on the job! Then we went to the police station - Yep! Again - they were under construction and couldn't get in. But there were some very sweet construction workers working hard in the cold to complete the Police Station, so we gave them the donuts! If you haven't read about Micah, he is a wonderful little boy and has such a vision! This is a picture of Ragon with the picture (aka valentine) she drew for the fire fighters!

6 comments:

Fether said...

Ok...that was AWESOME!! You are loved my friend...so evident..How creative David is!

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Terra said...

Becki- I am crying like that Valentine was for me or something. That was the sweetest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for my son in law!!!.... David thanks for knowing, loving and caring for our Becki the way you do! She is most blessed to have you for her husband!! Thanks for letting her share your Valentine with the world!!... Love, Mom

The Love Family said...

WOW...David - I LOVE the way you LOVE my sister!!!! I am so thankful for my most precious brothers-in-law!!!

Molly said...

What a sweet, sweet husband you have! So glad he was okay with you sharing that! You are so blessed!

Love Ragon's idea for Micah's challenge...so hard it was not as you planned, but looks like you blessed who God wanted you too!

ellen said...

Awwwww. Now THAT is a valentine!